2019 – 2020 Class Schedule
June 2020 Schedule Modified for COVID-19 Re-Opening Guidelines
4:30-5:30 Intermediate 2
5-6 Intermediate 3
6-7 Int. 4/Advanced 1
7:30-8:30 Adult Open Ballet
3:30-4:30 Beginning Ballet 2
4-5 Intermediate 1 A
5-6 Beginning Ballet 3
5:30-6:30 Intermediate 1 B
6:30-8 In. 4/Advanced 1
2-2:45 Wed. Pre-Ballet
3:30-4:30 Intermediate 2
3-4 Intermediate 1 A
5-6:15 Intermediate 3
4:30-5:30 Intermediate 1 B
6-7:30 Advanced 1
3:30-4:30 Beginning Ballet 1 A
4-5 Beginning Ballet ages 7 up
5-6 Beginning Ballet 1B [Founders Studio]
5:30-6:30 Boys’ Class
6:30-7:30 Intermediate 2 Pointe
7-8:30 Int, 4/Advanced 1
3:30-4:15 Fri. Pre-Ballet
4:30-6 Intermediate 3 Pointe
5:45-7:15 Int. 4/Advanced 1
COVID-19 Update 6/5/2020
Central Oregon School of Ballet is now Open for classes! We are following state guidelines for Fitness organizations. For a full list of pre-cautions being taken please see the section to the right.
Our previous schedule has been adjusted to allow for 30 minute passing periods between classes so there are no more than 25 people per suite at a time and students in each suite have no interaction.
In addition to Government Guidelines we ask the following:
- Drop off and Pick-up only
- Only 25 people are allowed in the building at a time so we can not have parents waiting in the lobby.
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes early.
- Our receptionist Cody will let students in when they arrive and will be monitoring the number of individuals in the building. Please be patient if she asks you to wait to enter.
- Students must arrive with Dance attire under street cloths and hair class ready.
- Dressing rooms have to remain closed since we can’t monitor physical distancing in them. Students will be allowed to bring their belongings into the studio with them. Because of this, please bring as little “extra” items as possible. (Remember: dance shoes are not to be worn outside. Also, street shoes are not to be worn on the marley dance floor. Students can change into their dance shoes while waiting to enter the class.)
- Observe tape lines
- We’ve taped off 6ft markers throughout the studio and hallways. Please have students observe these physical distancing guidelines so we can stay open.
- Face Masks
- COSB employees (Josh, Elizabeth & Cody) are required to wear face masks, but they are optional for anyone else entering the studio.
- If you/you’re student feels more comfortable wearing a mask they may – but they will likely be around other students who are not.
- We continue to sanitize the studio before and after classes, including barres and commonly touched services
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front door. Please use it on the way in and out.
- Please continue to have students practice good hand washing habits, covering coughs etc.
- If you’re not feeling well Please Stay Home.
For Those Who are Unable to Attend or Not Yet Comfortable Attending
- We will continue to stream classes at the studio over Zoom so your student can participate with the class from home. Please let us know if you’d like to receive a zoom link instead of taking class in person.